I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that is in love with stamping! In September of 2006 I was able to quit my "real" job. Ever since then, I have been enjoying every single minute of my "dream" job! I am lucky enough to have a finished basement that is totally dedicated to stamping and, of course, my computer. My basement has fondly been dubbed the "Rubber Room", and it is a place that is always full of fun and friends. I teach lots of classes, so be sure to check out my calendar and make some plans to attend one (or more).
"This is my personal blog, I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and I am responsible for its content. Stampin' Up! Does not endorse the use of or contents of the classes, services, or non-Stampin' Up! Products I may offer here."
Paper Pumpkin is a fabulous and fun paper crafting product that is delivered to your door once a month in "kit form". All of the pieces are pre-cut, pre-scored, and ready to assemble. Each kit includes a stamp set and ink, which you can use again and again. That's right, those items can be used over and over; they are not just for your kit.
Take a quick minute to watch this short video and see how fun and fabulous Paper Pumpkin is!
The Rubber Room will be hosting a club called the "Paper Pumpkin Party Pals". We will meet on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. to put our Paper Pumpkins together and have some fun.
WONDERING WHY YOU WANT TO DO THIS?
HERE ARE A FEW GOOD REASONS:
1. For only $17.95 to $19.95 per month (including shipping!), it's cheaper than therapy!
2. When you sign up for the 12-month prepaid subscription, you will get $21.54 in FREE products, which you get to pick AND you only pay $17.95 per month for your Paper Pumpkin.
3. Everything in your kit comes pre-cut and pre-scored AND the stamps, inks and special accessories are included. You don't need any extras; except for some snips and possible your favorite adhesive.
4. It all comes in one box~~simple to grab and bring to the Rubber Room with you.
5. You can make awesome projects to give as gifts (or spoil yourself with) every single month.
6. It comes right to your door.
7. What is in your kit each month is a wonderful surprise! Who doesn't love a great surprise delivered to their door each month? Talk about anticipation!
8. You get an instruction sheet complete with everything you need to know about how to make your project.
9. It is perfect for sharing. You can make your kit with your kids, your neighbors, family members, friends or other "Paper Pumpkin Party Pals". After all, it is fun to spend time creating with somebody else.
10. YOU DESERVE TO BE SPOILED! The Paper Pumpkin Party Pals night is your guarantee that you will make time once a month to take time out for yourself. You will get to relax and create something awesome each and every month! I will supply some coffee, water and a light snack. All you need to do is bring your Paper Pumpkin and get ready to relax and have some fun.
Not able to get out? No worries. You can have Paper Pumpkin delivered each month and schedule your own time to relax and enjoy some creative down time.
YOU CAN ORDER YOUR PAPER PUMPKIN TWO DIFFERENT WAYS: 1. Become a monthly subscriber (auto pay from your credit card each month);
2. Purchase a pre-paid subscription. Pre-paid subscriptions can be for 3 months; 6 months or a whole year.
CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE FOR GREAT STAMPIN' UP! COLOR COMBINATION IDEAS!
I have heard a lot of different definitions for this acronym (Copy and Slightly Edit; Copy and Share Everything; Copy and Stamp Exactly......). Whatever your definition may be, I have one simple request for viewers of my blog. You are more than welcome to CASE my artwork. However, please do not copy or use my EXACT artwork for publication, contest submissions, or for selling purposes. Thank you!